Organising projects and events takes an extraordinary amount of time and administration – often unexpectedly and at detriment to the creative parts of projects. If you need someone to help, feel free to give me a shout!
I trained in Stage Management and Applied Theatre at the University of Kent and since founding Ingeenium (a participatory arts charity) in 2011, I have organised, planned and run hundreds of successful workshops and creative events. I genuinely love managing projects, perfecting systems and working out complex logistics.
Things I could help you with include:
- Setting up administrative and data systems for creative projects
- Concert planning and management
- Logistics of creative events and shows
- Managing zoom webinars
- Diary management
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Retreat and youth group holiday planning and booking
- Stage management
- PA style assistance
- Help using systems such as PRS
- Basic Websites: Tidying and Re-building from theme
- Virtual Choir Videos – or any other basic video editing
- Communications, including graphics, social media and copy writing
(and most other things in between!)
If you’re looking for someone for a one off task, something once a month or for more regular work, please get in touch and i’ll see what I can do.