Helping people with communications is my favourite – I could spend hours writing copy, playing with graphics and making things look ‘just right.’ I love working with visuals, making sure the message that my client is trying to portray is heard loud and clear.
Things I could help you with include:
- Mailchimp or Mailerlite
- Press releases and copy writing
- Being ‘first point of contact’ for e-mails
- Creating and scheduling social media posts
- Setting up social media accounts
- Generating content for social media
- Making posters/flyers using online software
- Making graphics for social media using online software
- Editing video for social media
- Keeping copy and events pages on websites up to date
- Basic web design and tidying
- Hosting zoom webinars
In the past I have also helped to teach people how to use facebook and twitter.
My communications work is best suited to small charities or arts organisations/freelancers who want a little bit of help to get their voice heard. Please get in touch if I can help you!